Autumn fashion selection.
Here we are in October… And as a true fashion addict, I’ve already read every fashion magazine, visited all the websites I love and went to all my favourite Parisian shops…
So I can give you my own fashion selection for this Autumn… Among all the brands, I’ve especially lied Roseana, Isabel Marant Etoile and Ba&Sh collections.
1. Leopard print skirt, Isabel Marant Etoile. Leopard print is very fashionable this year : all the brands use it… But this skirt is the most desirable because sh’e just both retro and so feminine!
2.Black baggy pants by Mango. I really love these pants which are both casual and chic ! You can wear them at night or during the day…
3. Louis wool sweater by Pablo, Merinos wool. I specially love its large collar and the soft material…
4. Turtle wool cape, Roseanna. Lovely material and print. Adorable!
5. Sarrasine dress, Ba&Sh, cotton and polyester. A very chic and feminine dress with such a nice print!
6. Boots Nowles, Isabel Marant : between moon-boots and Ugg… Lovely with a slim during the winter ! Just one drawback : they’re really expensive (around 450 €, arghhh…)
7. Long dark grey cashmere cardigan, Forte Forte : love that style, both chic and careless!
8. Sweat-shirt Les Fleurs du Mal, Maison Balzac. Ephemeral Autumn collection. Just go and see this new fashion brand which really creates beautiful and original clothes!
9. Blue satin blouse, H&M. I love this blouse… and I’ve already bought it, I must say! (the one I wear in the home picture).
Hope you’ve enjoyed my selection!