May typically marks the arrival of sandals and summer shoes for our kids. While I’m going all over shops and sites for my kids, here’s my short list for boys and girls. I also added a mini sélection for babies and toddlers 😉 …
All the shoes I show here are fashionablee, easy to wear and resistant to water and other summer activities … Some are cheap, other are rather expensive. The selection is not very long, but feel free to visit each of the presented brands which have plenty of pretty shoes this season!
Usually at home, we always combine a pair of sandals with a pair of light tennis to face all situations 😉
PS: this is a personal selection, without sponsorship.
1. Mikonos suede sandale by Manuela de Juan. Perfect classic sandals for little girls, and even bigger ones!
2. Red Salt Waters sandals : this brand is always a ‘must have’for summer : so resistant and with pretty summer colors!
3.Plagette Lagon sandals by Pom d’Api : glittering sandals with a very thin rubber sole. We love them at home!
4. Leather crossed sandals by Bonton with a cork sole : light, easy-to-wear and very resistant!
5. Leather crossed sandals by Pèpè : timeless shoes for our little boys! I’m in love with all the shoes from this brand!!
6. Marine Super Star sneakers from the new collaboration between Bonpoint x Adidas : lovely colors and a classic shape that permit to wear them in all circumstances !
7. For toddlers and babies, these leather sandals with scratch ties are from Angulus, our favourite Danish brand!
8.Lara pale pink leather sandals (vegetally dyed) by Nathalie Verlinden are sooo cute! Perfect for baby girls and toddlers!
9. Big crush for these classic French tennis shoes : we love these Bensimon tennis shoes with an elastic tie. So easy-to-wear : light, comfortable, and with lovely colors! For boys, girls and toddlers.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this short list! See you on Thursday to show you a nice brand that will be of big help to organize celebrations and birthday parties. Very appropriate!