Spring is coming and I’m looking for light materials, easy-to-wear cuts, both elegant and comfy, to wear in the city or at the seaside…
Here there is a varied selection of my favourite fashion styles. Hop you’ll enjoy it!
1. Flint dress by Isabel Marant Etoile : elasticated waist, zip on the shoulder. Both so elegant and easy-to-wear, day or night! I’ve already bought it, I must say 😉 !
2. Yoga poncho Ba&Sh : lovely jacket that you can wear with almost every type of bottom!
3. Blouse Mer Swildens. Very loose, it’s very easy to wear! I personally love it with a pair of shorts.
4. Antoine short trousers by Vanessa Bruno Athé. Practical, classic and elegant!
5. Harriet silk flower shorts by Roseanna. Love it!
6. Lanvin black slippers. The most desirable shoes ! A bit expensive but they really last a long time.
7. Navarino shirt by Sessun : love this light materials!
8. Blue dress with white dots by COPERNI (at Colette’s store). I love everything in this young French brand : shirts, pants, dresses! Please have a look at their SS 2015 collection : it’s worth it!
9. Tribal print silk dress by Forte Forte. Just look at it : it’s beautiful 😉 !
10. Zara loose tunic. Love its discrete ethnic style!
Well it’s finished for now! Sure I will discover many other beautiful fashion styles the following weeks… And you, what are your favourite brands and design for this season?