Fashion Mum : Cosy Fallu
In the heart of October, I’ve made a kind of cocooning fashion selection, choosing brands that can mix style and comfort of cuts and materials. Because one of my biggest fashion point is : “how to remain stylish while feeling in the warm?“…
1. Cool Boyish Pants by, Suzie Winkle at Centre Commercial : love this cool and stylish Parisian brand that combines organic materials, style and comfort! … And the cut is just perfect!
2. Lou – Clover skirt, by Roseanna,forest green silk skirt. The skirt of my winter!
3. Leather pink Cheyenne mocassins by Jérôme Dreyfuss : the best of cool and style for winter shoes!
4. Perfect Cocoon scarf by June Brussels : A very long and soft scarf…Please have a look at this new Belgian brand which designs ephemeral collections. This Fall, you will find lovely woolen jumpers and waistcoats…
5. Short dress by Ace&Jig : absolutely lovely! To wear with warm woolen tights or a slim pair of jeans! I love so much this American cool brand!
6. All the ‘button-up’ shirts from J Crew : the most beautiful pants and cuts for women!
7. Pull Novo, by Leon and Harper. Just the perfect jumper! Warm, stylish … What else? Let’s confess that all the Harper and Leon collection is absolutely fabulous for this winter!
8. Ianis navy-blue dress by Ba&Sh : a dress for every moment, day or night… Easy-to-wear with boots, stilettos,… depending on what you decide!
9. Mohair coral Abrinou jumper by Des Petits Hauts : my winter comforter !… All their jumpers are sooo comfy and soft!
10.Down jacket Hector by Balzac Paris : a cute, warm and well-adjusted jacket : perfect for Fall!
That’s all! I hope you’ve enjoyed this short selection. See you on Friday to talk about how to eat and cook vegetable during Fall. That will be ‘Eating Well with Lila’.
Have a lovely day,