Healthy meal : beloved cabbage.
Today, light menu with a vitamines, veggie and a whole sala! It’s crispy, tasty and sweet, this meal is made for all the family membres (even though, I must say that, at home, we, the parents, appreciate it a lot more than kids!)
… And , as usual, it’s very fast and easy to make!
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Refrigeration time : 10 minutes ou plus
Ingredients (servings 4-5 ) :
- 1/2 red cabbage (or cauliflower or kale as you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon rice paste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon tamarin sauce
- 1 big avocado (or 2 small ones)
- 1 or 2 tomatoes
Wash the vegetable. Slice the red cabbage. Cut the avocado and the tomate in small dices. Put them in a big salad bowl. Make the dressing : pour the rice pasta, the rice vinegar, the tamari sauce and the olive oil into the bowl. Stir in well.
Toast the sesame seeds in a pan for 2-3 minutes. Then pour them onto the vegetable. Stir in well and store the salad in the fridge for at least 10 minutes (you can keep it for several hours if you want)
Have a good afternoon!