My beauty wish list for Autumn
1. CC Cream HD with Centella Asiatica, Erborian. I adore this all-in-one product which makes a moisturized, luminous and unified skin,… with sun protection SPF 45! Such a great product… particularly when you’re in a hurry!
4. David Mallet beard balm : this smooth balm makes soft beard, even after the often disastrous sun effects on men beards… Can be used daily or as an intense care if needed… As a woman living with a ‘beard man’, I’m totally seduced!
5. Facial steamer by Panasonic : a facial steamer which both moisturizes and cleans deeply the skin. Very easy to use because of its tiny shape!
6. Facial exfoliating and purifying paste, Aesop : perfect to eliminate all the summer impurities due to sun damage (small spots…)
7. Precious black rose oil by Sisley : a luxury product (it costs more than 140€ !), but very efficient, above all for sundried skins! It deeply nourishes the skin, and helps reducing small wrinkles … to get back to a baby face! For me, Sisley products are the best!
8. Body skincare Crème Soufflée, crème brûlée, Laura Mercier. A very comfy and sweet body cream, which reminds me of childhood… Very pleasant for long and cocooning autumn nights.
Hope you have liked this beauty products selection! Don’t hesitate to give your opinion here or to share your own wish list… I really enjoy discovering new products or tips ;)!
See you soon,