As Fall is progressing and temperatures are becoming cooler, looking for the right coat becomes a real issue.
Precisely, I find it very difficult to find the ‘right’ coat, the one that is lovely, cozy and convenient … That brings a ‘plus’ to the outfit… instead of completely hiding it ! And if it’s not easy for little girls, it’s even more complicated for boys!
So I hope you will enjoy this selection I’ve made for you from my own research.
1. Unisex cotton and wool coat by Les Zigouis. Perfect for Autumn and Winter. Everything this small French brand for kids creates is pretty!
2. Sabine cotton wintercoat, Velveteen. Removable collar. I love this brand’s style!
3.Marine woolen wintercoat, Monoprix kids : classic colors and cut, a must have for Winter!
4. Black denim and dots wintercoat, Louis Louise. False fur collar, fleece inside. This coat is both elegant and warm.
5. Perfect woolen wintercoat, Bellerose. I just want the same for me 😉 !
6. Féline woolen wintercoat by Soeur. Perfect for classy teenagers 😉 !
1.Canada Jacket AO76… Warm and comfortable.
2. Woolen and acrylic coat by East End Highlanders. Straght cut. Perfect for little boys. Big crush for this Japanese brand for boys.
3. Jourmand 2 hoodie jacket, Bonton. Corduroy outside, fleece inside. So cute and comfy!
4. Flecked grey coat, Mademoiselle à Soho. Love this young brand from a French girl living in New York!
5. Camel Duffle coat Marie Chantal. Lovely cut and warm wool… Perfect when the temperatures drop…
I hope you’ve enjoyed this selection.
See you on Monday for a post about children littérature. We’ll talk about one precise them : the night.
Lots of love,