Around ten days ago, I went to an Instagram event gathering many French creative mums. It was organised by two wonderful girls, Mathilde and Marie from Mes Petites Invits and took place at Maison Bastille’s (such a wonderful place!).
I was completely enchanted by the poetry, the elegance and the sophistication of these lovely creations. I’d like to share with you five of them (even though there are many other beautiful creations) :
- the lovely customised pouches, full of multi-colored confetti by m comme mum,
- the spangled pompoms, handmade by Oscar et Lila
- the decorated china, handmade by Côté Dilettante,
- the poetic and vintage- inspired postacards, created by Cinq Mai
- and all the beautiful couture creations (small handbag on the picture) by Lili et les Ptits Loups…
And for those who are in Paris, go and take a break at Maison Bastille, which is now ‘The Place to be’ !!! Bravo to Marie once again for her scrumptious desserts !
See you soon for an ‘easy meal’ recipe…