Today, I’m very proud and happy to introduce you to my friend Olga Prinku, a creative and talented English woman making the most beautiful wreaths I have ever seen. I met her a few months ago on Instagram and I deeply appreciate her creative work with wool or flowers, depending on the season.
Here, she’s sharing with us how to make a beautiful Spring wreath in 5 easy steps. This wreath could be amazing either on your wall, or as a table decoration or even as a crown for a Summer feast!
1. Collect blossoms and forget-me-nots from the garden. You could use other little flowers instead if you don’t have these two. For instance, try pink gypsophila instead of cherry blossom (you can easily buy gypsophila in any florist).
2. Combine a couple of cherry blossom bunches with a few sprigs of forget-me-nots making a tiny bouquet and secure it with the wire onto the ring.
3. Make another little bunch of blossom and forget-me-knots and place it next to the first one covering the stems and the wire of the firs one.
4. Keep making little bouquets and go in the same way all around the circle attaching them to the ring with the florist wire.
5. Cut off the wire and hang up your wreath!
Many thanks to Olga for this fantastic tutorial. You can find her work on Instagram @olgaprinku and on her Youtube channel Olga Prinku. She makes very beautiful creations with flowers. Please have a look at her very poetic and imaginative work!
Have a lovely week and see you next Monday for a special Mother’s Day wish list (In France, it’s on May, 28th 😉 ).
Lots of love,
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.