Summer is theoretically here (yay … even if we still need some prooves, here, in Paris) and we’re dreaming of sunshine and swimming, grilled food and complete salads, relaxation and excursions … I have, of course, not yet packed our bags as holidays are into two weeks and a half, but here’s a very eclectic selection of what I would take with me during Summer holidays … The list is varied, but not complete at all! It goes from super swimsuit to restorative cream, or essential cook book.
1.Concentré Eau de Bonpoint : the orange blossom fragrance I love so much for summertime!
2. Marie long dress by Laurence Bras : I love this dress because you can wear it in any circumstance… and it doesn’t crease. A treasure!
3.Perfect strappy sandals : the Agora sandals from Ancient Greek Sandals… I must say that all their shoes are so pretty!
4. Falcon Jaguar swimwear by Roseanna : elegant, comfortable and I love this tangerine color. Perfect!
5.Straw hat by Bonton (take size 3 for an adult): the most beautiful hat to wear on the beach. … and rather cheap!
6. Navy striped cushion by Muji : to relax whereever you are : plane, train, car,… or at home!
7. Solar mist by Bioderma SPF50+ : my favourite solar protection for all the family members! High quality and the fragrance is subtle.
8.Heline black dress by Ba&Sh Paris : simple, bohemian style dress. You can add a scarf around the waist to give a summer touch.
9. Caftan by H&M : so pretty!
10. Organic coconut butter : perfect to nourish hair and body. Very useful for all the family members.
11. Raffia bag by Soeur : it just symbolises Summer, even though you stay in town!
12. Plenty by Yotam Ottolenghi to make good complete veggie salads.
13. To repare burnt skin, Aquaphor : tried and true!
14. Travel kit Andromeda by Aesop : handacare, wash gel and body cream… Their scent is so refreshing!
That’s all! I hope you’ve enjoyed this selection.
And you, what are the favourite things you take with you when you travel?
See you on Thursday to share with you some healthy recipes from our dietician Lila.
Have a lovely week,