Swinging shoes : our Fall selection.
In September, choosing the right shoes for kids is crucial : they have to be solid, comfortable, easy-to slip into, … and elegant of course! Here, we’ve selected shoes from International designers, well-known for their savoir-faire. THere are shoes for boys, girls and babies…. and also some slippers.
1. Lace-up show by Angulus. Light sole unit and stitcheddetails. Made from 100% leather, natural handmade materials.
2. Lovely Mingus baby boots by Belgian designer Nathalie Verlinden. These shoes are handmade in Italy : handpainted, vegetally tanned, rubber sole. One of my favourite designers for all the family members! Making shoes becomes an art thanks to Nathalie!
3. Cognac Baby boots by Beberlis. 100 % leather. Love this Spanish brand tant makes solid, lovely and comfy shoes! A true savoir-faire!
4. Narrow fit Chelsea boot by Angulus, with elastic slip-on design cut-out details and pull-on tabs. Made from 100% leather and natural materials.
5. Light Velcros shoes by Naturino, Falcotto Brad design. 100% leather. Both comfy and élégant Italian shoes for our little boys.
6. Lace-up Ariel boots unisex by Nathalie Verlinden. Vegetally tanned brandy and nature leather. Strong winter show (sole: 100% rubber/crepe). Artisanally made in Italy.
7. Bordeaux Salomé shoes by Bonton. 100% leather. Very easy-to put on thanks to its swap-on lock! Our favourite shoes for little girls!
8. Baby moccasins by Little Mary. This French well-known brand makes lovely nubuck and fur moccasins. The cutest I’ve ever seen!
9. Baby and toddler mocassins, handmade in UK by Amy and Ivor : in love with all the colors of these végétal leather moccasins!
10. Brando lace shoes by Young Soles British brand. 100% leather. These shoes are perfect for boys and make a boyish style for a little girl. Love this unisex classic design!
See you on Friday for a cinnamon rolls easy recipe!