This coming Sunday is Mother’s Day in France ! So here is a selection of the 10 things I’d like to receive on this special day, as my husband asked me 😉 … I’ve listed many different things, from books to jewels and beauty care products…
Even if it’s not Mother’s Day for you, I hope this list will inspire you.
1.Golden chain with personalised medal (you can write your kids’name on it) by The Marceline Paris. Gold or silver -plated. Sooo lovely!
2. Body Oil Neroli Portofino, Tom Ford : such a subtile fragrance! It can replace your fragrance during summertime.
3. Ma vie à Paris by Astier de Villatte : a beautiful and rich city guide made in a traditional way. Very inspiring and useful to visit Parisian secret places!!
4. Pink gold-plated bangle ‘Maman’ by Padam Padam . Charming!
5. Red Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 : a pocket camera that will help you to keep your sweet memories.
6. Practising Simplicity by Jodi Wilson : a beautiful book about motherhood, everyday life and slow pace. Both text and photos are an enchantment!
7. ‘Cookies for Mama‘ made in Paris by my friend Jennifer Hart-Smith. You can find them at the Appartement Sézane in Paris for Mother’s Day. A lovely box and scrumptious cookies with subtle flavours.
8. Therapeutics Terra Brazil box by Granado : hydrating lotion, liquid soap, body butter and soap made from traditional Brasilian recipes. The metal box is lovely and the products are high-quality.
9. A folly : Lady Box bag by Manufacture Pascal. Vegetal tanner leather, made in NYC. Beautiful, practical and very well manufctured : a wonder!
10. Kit ‘Le Moment Rêvé‘ by Flowerness. A perfect offer that combines a bunch of flowers and manicure at home ! What else?
I hope you’d enjoyed this selection! See you on Monday for a special post aboutour fanily journey in Venice, Italy.
Have a wonderful weekend,