Although November is quite clement, it’s time to prepare wintertime for our kids! In this selection, I’ve mainly opted for young designers, frocs many different country : from Iceland to New-Zealand… Each time, I’ve been charmed both by the materials and the design of the brand.
1. Jasmund coat by Caramel Baby and Child: Italian wool and fine mohair. Finished with a neat peter-pan collar and front pockets. In love with the peach color!
2. Faust woolly legging carbon & mustard by Le Petit Germain. Such lovely and warm leggings in cotton and cashmere!
3. Merino long-sleeves top by Love my Smalls : so warm and lovely! Your kid can wear it as homewear, night wear… or as a tee with a romper… Perfect and easy-to-wear!
4. Anatole sweater by Mamy Factory : hand-knitted jumper for girl with folded sleeves. Closed by 2 olive wood buttons on the front. Cotton (90%) and cashmere (10%). Knitted in garter stitch in France by skilled grandmothers.
5. Winter wool coat by Les Zigouis : lovely coat handmade with high quality wool and cotton. Perfect for winter!
6. Grey alpaca snood by Bonton : so warm, practical and elegant. Love all the colors Bonton uses for this season! Yellow, kaki, red, turquoise-blue,… A must-have!
7. Pop corn sweater by Misha&Puff. THE popcorn sweater. Simple and warm, knit in popcorn stitch. 100% hand-dyed merino finished with a handcrafted horn button. Hand knit in Peru.
8. Moutain hat by As We Grow : hand-knit in the softest alpaca. Designed in Iceland. Made in peru. Very soon on Sweet Cabane’s shop.
9. Mencia Girl coat by La Coqueta kids : classic style girl woollen coat in dusty blue and cream. Warm and élégant. Love this brand that designs in London and makes clothes in Spain. I had the occasion to touch the materials in their Hampstead shop : just perfect!
10. Baby woolly clippers by Bonton :100% wool; rubber sole. I just want the same for me!!
That’s all! I hope you’ve liked this warm and stylish selection!
See you on Tuesday to talk about vintage-inspired board games…