Chilly mornings are the first signs of Autumn. If you can still easily wear a t-shirt with a simple cardigan during the day, feet now want to stay in the warm.
So, for kids too, comes the time to choose the right pair of shoes … The one that will be both comfortable and warm, practical and easy to slip into, resistant to rain … and aesthetical, of course 😉 ! I’ve correctly summed up the situation, haven’t I?
Here is a selection of shoes for this coming Fall. For babies, girls and boys.
Selected brands are reliable, so do not hesitate to go and have a look at their website for a larger choice!
1.Retro style leather Boots, Jodzip, by Pom d’Api.
2. Bordeaux leather Babies by Beberlis. Very resisiting and comfortable. Ready for the school playground!
3. Suede leather boots by Petit Nord : so cute for baby boys!
4. Camel boots with a zip, by Diggers. Classic but with a perfect cut!
5. Organic Skinsheep boots by Amy and Ivor. So cosy for baby’s little feet!
6. Nioupi Brogue boots by Pom d’Api : Well-shaped for little walkers! Love them!
7. Leather bicolor sneakers by Cyrillus. I love the casual look of these leather sneakers! And so practical for little boys playing soccer in the playground!
8. Pat Jodzip boots for girls. By Pom d’Api once more (my favourite brand for kids, I must say)… And the Bordeaux color is so Autumn 2016!!
9. Charles IX patent leather shoes, Jacadi : So cute! I love their Sixties look!
10. Dark green fur-lined boots, by Pepe shoes. Warm and stylish…My first choice!
11. Young Soles children cherry leather boots with a zip. So practical! I love this English brand!(My sonwears them all the time)
12. Nappa Desert boots by La Coqueta Kids: perfect in the Autumn for boys or girls!
13. Dottie T-bar marmelade by Young Soles : such a pretty Autumn color!!
14. First steps lace-up boot w. flexible crepe rubbersole by the Danish brand Angulus.
And you, what are your favourite kids’ shoes for Fall?
See you next Thursday for an easy Autumn daily meal!
Have a wonderful week,